Thursday, February 24, 2011

Best SEO SERP checker tools

Many people have asked the questions – how to check the SERP ranking of your website? Are all the SEO done working for you? I have come to the same question when I paid for link building and SEO services, and in needs of evaluating the effectiveness.

Based on my researches, the SEO SERP tools on free websites do not give accurate result. Many of them show that the specific keywords are not ranked in the Google.com, while I was able to find my site by searching the specific keywords and the rank was pretty high too. Therefore, my suggestion is to avoid using them.
Two main recommendations I have would be:
1.       Many have been using a tool called “Rank Checker”. It provides yahoo and Google ranking. However, you will have to pay for the full version.

2.       If you are looking to check your SERP ranking for Google only, my best suggestion is the SERP ranking tool provided by Google themselves on Chrome. You can download the free tool and install it with your Chrome browser. It provides SERP ranking results from different Google countries, such as  Google.com.au, Google.co.uk, and many more!
                You can find the SEO SERP tool at                 https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/ofoaoaloeipdofknnaapbmdddddioklg.
If you have other suggestions, please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment